Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tired of defending myself


I am getting a little bit irritated at the world lately. I am going thru this issue that seems to be every ones issue.


As of today, I live with my boyfriend, our son, and my two kids.....

I go to "work" and he stays home. Somehow this has become

1. every one's concern

2. and a window for everyone to give me "advice"


I am sorry never once have I poked into someones life and told them they were living it incorrectly. I am pretty sure this is my life and I get to do what I want (within legal standards of course) I don't know of any laws that state Jason should work and I should stay at home.


Right now this is what works for us and I am getting tired of having to defend and convince people we are normal. Allot of Dad's stay at home. I would rather one of us be home then the kids be in daycare.


I didn't have kids so someone I don't know can raise my kids.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To some people, different = wrong. Just because you're not the 'conventional' couple doesn't mean it isn't right. I say whatever works for the two of you is 'right'. You both know what's best for your kids. You both know what makes you happy. If someone (or someones) can't see that, then they're missing out. It's pretty hard to see the good side of things with your eyes closed.
Don't let the man get you down, girl! Know that the people who matter support you in all that you do (within legal standards of course).
Lovin' and supportin',
Kim

Cutzi said...

Hey you! I didn't know you had a blog! I'll add you to my blogroll if that's ok? So far I've been enjoying blogging - trying not to feel to much pressure about it. 'Cause we all know I can stress myself out about things. ;-)

Glenda said...

It's been a work in progress!!! Wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing before I got too excited and shared with everyone!! Course you can add me!!!