Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cuz Everyone is doing it!!!!

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend: I have a few keepers!!

C - Cake or Pie: Fresh Blueberry Pie....(no bake)

D - Drink of Choice: Diet Coke with LIME

E - Essential Item: Lip Gloss

F - Favorite Color: Smokey Blue

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Dont they taste the same?? Worms are more Fun!!

H - Hometown: Fernburg

I – Indulgence(s): Ice cream or caramel....or both together I guess would be worse!!

J - January or July: JULY....HOT JULY'S

K - Kids: Yes, aren't they the cutest!!

L - Life is incomplete without: My babies!!

M - Marriage Date: What..why do I need to know this?? November 16,1996-October 10, 2003

N - Number of Siblings: Oh dear....technically 4

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P - Phobias/Fears: Driving off Deception Pass and only able to save ONE kid...

Q - Favorite Quote: "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." - Robert Frost.

R - Reason to smile: Too many too list

S - Season: SUMMER

T- Tag Three: The 2 people I know who read have already done it!!

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I am in phase 2 of Spinal Decay

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I eat meat.....but barely!

W - Worst Habit: Forgetting to shave my legs...

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, the 3D ones are amazing!!

Y - Your Favorite Foods: I wish I loved food enough to have a favorite, they are all the same to me BLAH!!

Z- Zodiac: LEO

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm so glad I'm one of the two who reads! Thanks for sharing.